Justin Butterfield is Deputy General Counsel with First Liberty Institute, a legal defense organization that protects the First Amendment rights of religious liberty. One of their biggest cases to date is currently making its way through the US federal court system as a group of Navy SEALS is suing after years of their religious objections to certain medical procedures have been denied, apparently as a matter of policy. Now, many of them are facing an ultimatum: submit, or lose your rank, your benefits, and even the money you’ve already been paid. Justing discusses the latest on the case and what the next steps could be.
- Wild San Francisco School Board Recall Election Prompts a Big Lawsuit—But Not for the Reason You Think
- Zelenskyy Can’t Trust the U.S.
- The New York Times Suddenly Discovers Hunter Biden’s Laptop
- Portland’s Mayor Rethinks Rules After Comedians Troll Him Again During Zoom Meeting
- West Coast, Messed Coast™: Senseless Lawmakers Edition
- Imagine a World Without Media and Big Tech Lying About Hunter Biden’s Laptop
- Portland Children’s Hospital Gives Kids Tips on ‘Tucking’ and Sex Shops
- Twitter Suspends Another Conservative – And It’s All Because of One Man
- DeSantis Turns the Tables on the Gender-Bending NCAA Women’s Swimming Wokesters