- June 23, 2004: 1.77 Metric Tons of enriched uranium for bomb making found in a nuclear facility in Iraq.
- June 23, 2004: DOE experts find 1,000 radioactive materials in “powdered form” to be easily dispersed.
- Cyclosarin (nerve agent) found in 17 warheads found by Polish intelligence officials in Iraq after being tipped off by citizens.Citizens told Polish authorities they were being sold on the black market to terrorists.
- August 8, 2005: Mosul, Iraq warehouse where US soldiers find 1,500 gallons of chemical agents.
- May 17, 2004: Sarin gas found in IED exploded when US Convoy is passing by in Iraq.
- Much more info in Richard Miniter’s new book, “Disinformation 22 Media Myths that Undermine the War on Terror.”
- If we knew there were no WMD, why were our troops wearing Chem Suits during the seige of Baghdad and why were there chickens in cages on the fronts of their vehicles to detect chemical and biological agents?
- P.S. All of these weapons were supposed to have been destroyed by Saddam following weapons inspections during the 1990’s
Tell ’em where you saw it. Http://www.victoriataft.com