*update on hero who looked for Tucker here.
May Cpl Tucker rest in peace and may his torturers and killers burn in hell.
Alright lefties since this is your template where is the evidence of US committed torture? Real torture.
*Here is an assessment done at the behest of the ACLU on treatment of enemy combatants in prisons. It’s in the LA Times here.
If our men and women in uniform and Rummy and Bushie conspired to commit torture and that’s why Tommy Tucker was tortured, then what torture did we commit to foment the following:
- 1993 (Feb.): Bombing of World Trade Center (WTC); 6 killed.
- 1993 (Oct.): Killing of U.S. soldiers in Somalia.
- 1996 (June): Truck bombing at Khobar Towers barracks in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, killed 19 Americans.
- 1998 (Aug.): Bombing of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania; 224 killed, including 12 Americans.
- 1999 (Dec.): Plot to bomb millennium celebrations in Seattle foiled when customs agents arrest an Algerian smuggling explosives into the U.S.
- 2000 (Oct.): Bombing of the USS Cole in port in Yemen; 17 U.S. sailors killed.
- 2001 (Sept.): Destruction of WTC; attack on Pentagon. Total dead 2,992.
- 2001 (Dec.): Man tried to denote shoe bomb on flight from Paris to Miami.
- 2002 (April): Explosion at historic synagogue in Tunisia left 21 dead, including 14 German tourists.
- 2002 (May): Car exploded outside hotel in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 14, including 11 French citizens.
- 2002 (June): Bomb exploded outside American consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 12.
- 2002 (Oct.): Boat crashed into oil tanker off Yemen coast, killing 1.
- 2002 (Oct.): Nightclub bombings in Bali, Indonesia, killed 202, mostly Australian citizens.
- 2002 (Nov.): Suicide attack on a hotel in Mombasa, Kenya, killed 16.
- 2003 (May): Suicide bombers killed 34, including 8 Americans, at housing compounds for Westerners in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- 2003 (May): 4 bombs killed 33 people targeting Jewish, Spanish, and Belgian sites in Casablanca, Morocco.
- 2003 (Aug.): Suicide car-bomb killed 12, injured 150 at Marriott Hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 2003 (Nov.): Explosions rocked a Riyadh, Saudi Arabia housing compound, killing 17.
- 2003 (Nov.): Suicide car-bombers simultaneously attacked 2 synagogues in Istanbul, Turkey, killing 25 and injuring hundreds.
- 2003 (Nov.): Truck bombs detonated at London bank and British consulate in Istanbul, Turkey, killing 26.
- 2004 (March): 10 bombs on 4 trains exploded almost simultaneously during the morning rush hour in Madrid, Spain, killing 191 and injuring more than 1,400.
- 2004 (May): Terrorists attacked Saudi oil company offices in Khobar, Saudi Arabia, killing 22.
- 2004 (June): Terrorists kidnapped and executed American Paul Johnson, Jr., in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- 2004 (Sept.): Car bomb outside the Australian embassy in Jakarta, Indonesia, killed 9.
- 2004 (Dec.): Terrorists entered the U.S. Consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, killing 9 (including 4 attackers).
- 2005 (July): Bombs exploded on 3 trains and a bus in London, England, killing 52.
- 2005 (Oct.): 22 killed by 3 suicide bombs in Bali, Indonesia.
- 2005 (Nov.): 57 killed at 3 American hotels in Amman, Jordan.