I’m glad the expenditure of public funds to support people who have come to the United States illegally is the big issue it is now. The problem I’m having with the coverage is that the “O” and other papers are purposely confusing this outrage with being anti immigrant period. They will continue to publish this fiction if we let them off the hook. I have no problem with legal immigration so long as we make sure we aren’t letting in bad guys, but I believe illegal immigration is a drain on our resources. California is now floating ANOTHER tobacco tax increase ostensibly to ‘keep open’ California emergency rooms, missing the obvious fix–send illegal immigrants to the health centers etc already set up to accommodate these folks. Then, when their sniffles are all fixed, boot ’em out.
SCHEDULE OF MEXICAN CONSULATE CAROUSEL EVENTS FOR 2006:
- Cornelius January 21 @ 9am
- Centro Cultural Cornelius 1110 N Adair St.Cornelius, OR 97113 MAPQUEST
Contact Senator Starr & Representative Riley
Ask them to be there
- CAROUSELS SHOULD NOT BE ATTENDED BY STATE AGENCIES
- ONLY ILLEGAL ALIENS NEED THESE CAROUSELS
- 80,000 PHONEY DRIVER’S LICENCES ISSUED RIGHT DOWN THE ROAD IN HILLSBORO IN THEIR DISTRICT!
blogger shout out to rino watch.
Tell ’em where you saw it. Http://www.victoriataft.com