This Wall of Remembrance shows you how radical Islam has waged its modern war on the U.S. for decades.
This Wall of Remembrance is touring across the country to remember 9/11. On one side are the names of every single person who’s died fighting radical Islamists since the Beirut bombing that killed 241 of our finest U.S. Marines.
- 1983 Beirut Marine barracks bombing
- 1991 Operation Desert Storm to push Saddam Hussein out of Kuwait.
- 1993 Blackhawk Down, Somalia
- 1996 bombing of 19 servicemen in Dahrain, Saudi Arabia
- 1998 U.S. Embassy bombings in Africa
- 2000 U.S.S. Cole bombing
- 2001 Attacks on World Trade Center, U.S. Pentagon and Flight 93’s target was either U.S. Capitol or the White House.
I haven’t included all of the subsequent — hundreds — of attacks on the country since but you can in the comments section.
The Wall of Remembrance includes the anthrax attacks; Major Hassan’s attack on Fort Hood; the attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya; the invasion of Iraq to get Saddam Hussein, a state sponsor of terrorism and many others. It’s worth a look.
This video was taken at the Richard Nixon Presidential Library in Yorba Linda, California.