He’s living in a fairy tale where you never have to grow up. He showed it in today’s presser about a “balanced” approach to the debt ceiling decision.
The President is in “my way or the highway” mode. It’s a disgrace that this ‘smartest President ever’ has no ideas–none, nada, bupkis–to be fiscally responsible. His aim, of course, is to consolidate the huge increases he’s made in the size and scope of government and then spend more.
He’s has called for a TRILLION DOLLARS IN NEW TAXES in this deal.
Here’s what we need to do: We need to get on the horn RIGHT NOW to our elected officials in Washington, DC. I don’t care if they’re almost all Democrats, they still need to hear from you.
Here’s the number 202-224-3121. Ask for your Rep or Senator
- Jeff “The Accidental Senator” Merkley
- Ron “I live in Manhattan, Oregon” Wyden
Oregon Congressional Reps
- Earl “Bow Tie” Blumenauer
- Kurt “It’s Not Adultery if I’m Divorced” Shrader
- David “Where’s My Tiger Suit” Wu
- Peter DeFazio
- Greg “He’s Our Only Friend” Walden
- Patty “The Dumbest Woman in America” Murray*
- Maria “Can’t Do Well” Cantwell
- Jaime Herrera Beutler
Tell ’em where you saw it. Http://www.victoriataft.com