Sheriff Joe Arpaio, a Romney supporter, is on the show tonight.
Hot off the press…Here’s Romney’s committee in Oregon:
Stephen Babson – Co-Chair: Babson is a partner at Endeavour Capital, a private equity firm headquartered in Lake Oswego
Kevin Mannix – Co-Chair:Mannix is an attorney in the Salem area. In 2002, he narrowly lost to Ted Kulongoski in what was the closest Oregon gubernatorial election in 100 years. Mannix served as the Chairman of the Oregon Republican Party from 2003-2005.
Ron Saxton – Co-Chair: A native Oregonian, Saxton is an attorney at the Ater Wynne law firm in Portland . In 2006, he ran for Governor of Oregon against Ted Kulongoski.
Peter Stott – Co-Chair: Stott is the Vice Chairman and Principal of the Scanlan Kemper Bard Companies, a real estate merchant banking firm in Portland .
Charles J. “Butch” Swindells – Co-Chair: Swindells is the Vice Chairman of the US Trust Company and a former United States Ambassador to New Zealand .
Members Of Oregon Statewide Finance Committee:
· John Carter, CEO Schnitzer Steel Industries, Portland
· Jim Fitzhenry, SVP Flir Systems, Wilsonville
· Jim Gaffney, Moss Adams, Portland
· Fred Granum, Co-Operations, Portland
· Karen Hinsdale, The Cellar Door, Portland
· Roger Johnson, Coldstream Capital Management, Portland
· Shawn Lindsay, Attorney at Markowitz, Herbold, Glade & Mehlhaf, P.C., Portland
· Jim McCreight , Oregon Entrepreneurs Forum, Portland
· Brendan O’Scannlain, Attorney at Stoel Rives LLP, Portland
· Guy Pope, Columbia Management, Portland
· Chris Shepanek, Oil Can Henry’s, Lake Oswego